· Manage and lead the design for all assigned software development project.
· Manage agile project management (manage software releases/delivery, communication and co-ordination status reporting, scope and risk management)
· Well aware to technical solutions (requirements, technical spec, design, client interaction)
· Develop requirements, budgets, and schedules for the assigned application development projects.
· Facilitate requirements and status meeting with project team and clients.
· Establish milestones, anticipate issues, and monitor adherence to project scope, schedules, requirements and to SSS software development process.
· Monitor projects ensuring schedules budget, and resources are aligned to attain objectives & Milestones.
· Break complex problems/ ideas, research technical solutions and create implementation plans
· Research new technology for the potential application to SSS and or clients. Keep abreast of current trends in the technology industry.
· Work with senior most management to map ideas to feasible software features.
· Having handsome experience in a role of technical lead to manage the developers team and deliver directions for projects through the SDLC using CMMI and agile.
· Solid presentation skills when meeting with the external clients or attending conferences on behalf of SSS.
· Ability to gather requirements across all phases and translate to design and planning deliverables.
· Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
· Able to facilitate with clients to clarify over all solutions, vision, goals and objectives.