ATTech. is looking for a Team Lead Php Developer- Swing Shift to join our growing team! Team Lead will support end-users who use client-based and web-based scientific and business application software. They are expected to understand ATTECH core technology, business, and the enterprise systems that enable them.
When working with ATTECH end-users and software systems, engineers are expected to understand end-user workflows and processes, particularly as they relate to software applications. They are expected to respond quickly to reported problems and to trouble-shoot issues and provide solutions, corrections, workarounds, or training as appropriate. They should work efficiently with the development and test engineering groups to support the development of software that meets end-user’s needs. As they review/test the software, they should also be able to anticipate software issues that end-users may encounter.
KEY JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TEAM LEAD
· Manage and lead the design for all assigned software development project.
· Manage software releases/delivery, communication and co-ordination status reporting, scope and risk management)
· Provide technical solutions (requirements, technical spec, design, client interaction)
· Facilitate requirements and status meeting with team and clients.
· Establish milestones, anticipate issues, and monitor adherence to project scope.
· Monitor projects ensuring schedules and resources are aligned to attain objectives & Milestones.
· Break complex problems/ ideas, research technical solutions and create implementation plans
· Research new technology for the potential application to SSS and or clients. Keep abreast of current trends in the technology industry.
· Work with senior most management to map ideas to feasible software features.