Atheneum Partners is a young and dynamic global management consultancy that offers phone consultations, surveys, workshops and custom industry reports. Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
As a Transcriber you'll be in charge of reviewing the audio and creating transcribed documents.
An ideal candidate should
- Have superior listening skills to ensure every word in an interview is accurately transcribed.
- Have a great understanding of grammar, punctuation and excellent English language skills.
- Be able to research terminology, grammar and punctuation, and even try to figure out words that are hard to hear in order to deliver best quality work/ which may involve internet searches.
- Have basic computer skills in order to download various types of files, install software programs, and be able to use the programs required by their clients and employers.
- Have experience in transcription and word processing fields.