Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform. We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
- Represent the leading expert network in Europe and Emerging Markets on an international scale
- Trainings and workshops provided
- Attractive compensation package including Medical Insurance, Leave Encashment, Overtime, Permanent Employment Status
Responsibilities/ Profiles We Are Looking For:
- Atleast 1 year of experience in International Business Development role.
- Top University graduates, having BBA/ MBA degree. Specialization in sales/ marketing /business development
- Leads Generation from Linkedin, Zoominfo and other sources
- Mass Mailing Initiative: help setting up corporate mass mailing structure on Salesforce
- Expert List Quality Checks / Research Experts
- Briefing Documents for BD Meetings