Minimum 1 years of working experience in a Call Center / IT and Networks is a MUST.
• Familiarity with Cisco Router, Switches, Wi-Fi, Asterisk Call Center solution, etc.
• Excellent proficiency, experience and expertise with above mentioned networks devices
• Ability to manage and maintain MS Windows Server 2003-2008
• Knowledge of major user software installation and troubleshooting as well as hardware and peripherals.
• Complete LAN/WAN Management, Deployment and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP, MGCP, RDP, H.323, VLAN, Virtualization (VMware, ESXI), TMG, WLANS
• Experience with IP Telephony, Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
• Ability to read, write, communicate, speak and comprehend English
• Willing and capable to manage the entire Networks division, with minimum supervision
• BCS, BSc, MIS, Microsoft or Cisco Certified with 4-year college degree preferred.
• Preference will be given to applicants with prior BPO or IT/Call Center company experience.
AUA Solutions is the premier provider of software development and business process outsourcing services across the globe, offering customer centric and value-added services in various industry verticals. Being a full-service BPO shop, AUA Solutions provides a gamut of services that include; custom ...Read More