AUA Solutions is a premier IT Enabled offshore outsourcing firm providing back office software consultancy & B2B data processing services to clients worldwide. Formed in year 2006, AUA Solutions offers customer centric and value-added data services in various industry verticals in line with a tight knit corporate philosophy that starts and ends with high quality client deliverables. Our service offerings include but are not limited to: B2B targeted email & contact list development, demand lead generation, software customization, digitization & data entry, CRM/system data cleansing and verification, database maintenance, data append & enrichment, database phone validation, online data collection, as well as other web-based back office data functions that support and complement the B2B sales, marketing, admin, compliance and recruiting efforts of our global clients. AUA Solutions is ranked among the Pakistan’s Top 100 IT & IT Enabled Services Exports companies by Pakistan Software Export Board (IT & Telecom Ministry).
We are currently seeking a technically sound Software Engineer for our Database Division. Suitable candidates will be required to design, customize and modify existing software solutions as well as manage his work with minimal supervision.
· Customize existing software and databases as per client requirements
· Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
· Write well-designed, testable code
· Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
· Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
· Comply with project plans and industry standards
· Ensure software is updated with latest features
· 2 Years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
· Experience designing interactive applications
· Ability to develop software in Java, ASP.Net, C++ or other programming languages
· Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
· Experience with test-driven development
· Proficiency in software engineering tools
· Ability to document requirements and specifications
· BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Job Compensation & Other Details
Salary:To Be Discussed
Bonus:Annual Bonus (performance based)
Increments:After every 6 months, based on performance as per semi-annual appraisal.
Benefits:Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves, Training, Timely pay, and with time Annual Awards Function, Health, Maternity, Disability & Life coverage, Loan Facility, BC Program, Higher Education Assistance, Growth & Promotions, Commitment Bonus, Van Service(Drop Only)etc.
Job Timings:Rotation (Day/Night)
Morning: 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 1:30pm (Sunday Closed)
Age: 21-31 Years
AUA Solutions, formed in year 2006, is an Offshore IT-Enabled Outsourcing firm offering customer centric and value-added Data Management Services to companies worldwide. AUA Solutions provides a gamut of services including; software consultancy, data processing, targeted email & contact list develop ...Read More