1. Co-ordinating activities of a Sales team.
2. Devising new techniques to achieve Sales targets
3. Setting monthly, quarterly, annual sale targets.
4. Implementing Sales funnel procedures.
5. Generating new leads, whilst identifying and targeting potential new clients.
6. Build positive and trustful working relationships with customers.
7. Developing and maintaining relations with key accounts (providing high level of service and client loyalty).
8. Aligning business objectives with company goals.
9. Liaising with marketing to create effective Sales campaigns.
10. Monitor team performances.
11. Keep track of market trends and competitors.
1. Have a bachelor’s degree in Business administration, business management or any related field of study.
2. Have high leadership skills
3. Extensive sales knowledge, with experience in B2B sales.
4. Has a grasp of Client Relationship Management software (CRM).