Working at Audit Oversight Board will offer the opportunity to use your skills and experience in auditing to participate in a rigorous program of oversight of registered audit firms including:
● Conducting Quality Assurance inspections of audit firms;
● Assessing the audit firms' quality control structures and their impact on audit quality;
● Gathering and organizing information to support identified inspection issues;
● Researching and consulting with other experts on technical issues in auditing;
● Registration of audit firms and analysis of information submitted by audit firms;
● Preparing technical comments and assisting in drafting of inspection reports;
● Developing risk-based methodology for audit oversight;
● Developing inspection and investigation manuals; and
● Performing any other task as assigned.
You will also be able to:
● Enhance your technical skills through inspection activities and collaboration with highly skilled inspection teams;
● Participate in inspection projects aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the Inspection program; and
● Participate in developmental training courses as per policy.