Cross-Functional Developer (Dot Net Core + Angular) w/ a focus on Angular Experience
Lahore, Pakistan – Not a remote position
Established IT firm is seeking an experienced Dot Net Core + Angular Developer to join our team.
The incumbent will assist in implementing cloud-based systems used to automate accounting services by large CPA firms and in-app stores.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a talented group of developers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The new employee will be reporting directly to the CEO, a software architect, who will be delegating much of his responsibility to create the team’s architecture and daily work activities.
- The CEO will mentor and train the new software architect on its vision and overall approach.
- The new architect can support the team in providing the direction, providing the prototype for challenging code, and removing blockers to achieve the most flexible and simple architecture.
- These activities will allow Autymate’s developers to build the simplest way on the market to enable CPA’s and bookkeepers to organize their clients’ data.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coding, designing, testing, and documenting all integrations while adhering to departmental standards
- Proactive with following SCRUM and agile methodologies
- Demonstrating excellent verbal and written English skills
- They are proactively improving integrations for increased throughput, tracking, and stabilization.
- Serving as an active participant in future design and development of integrations and other connections to our application
- Translating agile stories and acceptance criteria into a technical design, code, and test logic
- Troubleshooting existing and new integration issues using various debug methods
- Understanding existing architecture and implement new integrations based on that architecture
- Applying coding best practices, such as coding for system security and performance
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents
- Ensuring that development schedules and deadlines are met
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow
- Testing the final product to ensure it is entirely functional and meets requirements
- Updating software solutions as required
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 3.5 -10 , + years of software development is required for this role.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
The ideal candidate must possess the following technical skills:
3-5+ years in .Net Core + Angular experience including
- C# experience with .Net Core
- Web API
- Specifically ADO.NET experience
- C# Workflow and Pipelines
- C# API Development for UI
- API Integrations
- 3+ Angular 2.0 experience
- 3+ years HTTP Client, JSON and Web Services
- 3+ years in developing with MS SQL
- 3+ years in managing an Agile Scrum Team
- 3+ years working with Azure
- 3+ years Azure DevOps or Git experience
Must also have a basic understanding of Agile and SCRUM processes, and experience developing software using:
- Angular 2+ with NGRX
- Microsoft SQL
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Experience and knowledge of the following areas is a bonus:
- Agile/Scrum environment
- Fundamentals of accounting & finance
- Front-end user/mobile page
- Angular Kendo
- Microservices, including experience with Kubernetes and Azure Dev Spaces
- Microsoft Azure
- MS SQL Query Tuning
- Progressive Web App experience
- Azure DevOps (previously called TFS)
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must be:
- Capable of effectively managing a team
- Highly analytical
- Great Problem Solving Skills
Must also have the ability to:
- Communicate well with people at multiple levels of the organization
- Effectively lead and manage projects, individuals, and teams
- Work well under stress and work well with others
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a technical university degree in an IT-related field of study.
This position reports directly to the CEO, Team Leads and COO.
Rs 120,000 - 250,000 monthly with performance-based bonuses
Health Insurance + EOBI + Monthly Performance Bonuses + Career Growth Exceptional Project Based Performance Program
This full-time position offers a flexible schedule Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend work possible.