Avedasoft is looking for an SEO Expert and Analyst to join our team. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of SEO terminologies, and how SEO works in the real world. You must be aware of all the latest Google algorithms, changes in SERP and trends towards the evolution of the search engine market. As an ideal candidate, you should know about On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO.
- Do keyword research & Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link building strategies & its executions
- Contact and negotiate with webmasters in relevant industry
- In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards
- Coordinating guest-posts on related blogs
- Identifying and removing any potentially harmful backlinks that could negatively affect the website’s ranking
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines with updated knowledge of Google Search Algorithms.
- Identifying SEO KPIs and completing work as needed to improve overall search performance.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on the campaign performance and keywords.
- Develop analytical reports (Google and others) to identify and drive efficient digital campaigns
- Strategize and implement strong link building and keyword targeting techniques
- Proactively work for maximum web visibility and keyword ranking
- Implement other digital marketing initiatives or projects as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Google Insights & Trends, Majestic SEO
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Website Traffic & SERP Analysis
- Google AdWords & Tag Manager
- Facebook and Bing Advertising
- Dynamics and Click Dimension experience desirable
- SEO tools (e.g. Xenu, IIS toolkit, Screaming Frog, Pingdom, SEO toolbars)
- Visual Website Optimizer
- SEO & SMO
- Ecommerce Expert
- Product & category Marketing
- Article writer
1- Powerful link-building campaign (Source having high page rank and domain authority).
2- Promotion of traffic-driving & high-search volume keywords.
3- Optimization of several pages in terms of SEO.
4- Unique & Optimized SEO Content Writing.
5- Keywords research and addition.
6- Internal & External error fixing of the whole website.
7- You are responsible to Provide rankings improvement reports every 15 days.
8- The website will be fully compliant with Google's algorithm.
1- Improving the website HTML code, placing the required tags and attributes.
2- Removing irrelevant external links.
3- Error 404 and broken links removal.
4- Changing website interlinking to add max link juice to the promoted pages.
5- Editing of robots.txt and .htaccess files for correct indexing and loading speed.
6- Sitemap file generation for complete indexing of the website pages.
7- Placing social media buttons on the website.
8- Page speed improvement.
9- Complete errors fixing
- SEO Expert with 2 -4 years of experience in handling SEO Projects
- Strong knowledge of ON-Page and Off-Page SEO Factors
- The person must be aware of all Google algorithms (panda, penguin, hummingbird, etc).
- Establish backlinks, remove bad links
- Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, PPC, Directory & Article Submissions, and Page-Level Optimization Techniques.
- The individual must be result-oriented, focused and have knowledge of current SEO trends, techniques, and tools
- Pro experience in lead generation & conversion optimization
- Pro experience in Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools/Search Console experience, Botify
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Perform all other marketing activities and help other team members with their activities.