As an Ionic / React Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for creating and managing hybrid mobile applications for critical, large scale customer experiences.You should be equally as passionate about creating beautiful and usable interfaces as you are about crafting elegant code. We want someone who can not only develop amazing experiences, but also collaborate effectively with our best-of-class Visual Design team. Our ideal Ionic Mobile Developer should have a great eye for detail and design to support their development skillset.
What you’ll do:
- Develop hybrid mobile apps and responsive web interfaces.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Work with designers to create pixel-perfect representations of visual comps.
- Work with stakeholders and tech leads to deliver critical functionality to users.
- Perform automated and manual testing for accessibility, performance, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Support back end integrators and QA analysts with the testing and deployment of your code to production environments.
- Stay abreast on design trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Work independently without excessive oversight.
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in digital and web.
- Good understanding of UX and UI design best practices.
- Ability to multitask.
- A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity.
- Deep understanding of web standards, responsive web design, and atomic/modular design principles.
- Experience working with n-tier web applications.
Extensive Front-end development proficiencies, including: Ionic/Angular experience is a must:
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS / CSS3 / SCSS
- Native mobile experience is a plus(ability to build applications using XCode and Android command line tools)
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Front-end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Node/NPM
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Use of Git version control
- Web accessibility utilizing WCAG, Section 508, and WAI-ARIA standards
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-device, and cross-browser testing
- Solid understanding of adaptive and responsive design principles
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interface with multiple teams
- Experience with UI Frameworks, the ability to develop quickly, experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Critical thinking skills to understand user needs and business goals, and translate them into well-designed code
- Good understanding of user experience principles
- Security mindedness in development practices
Back-end development proficiencies:
- Build/Manage REST services using Java
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.