A leading Development Finance Institution (DFI) under the Central Bank regulations with a mandate to provide financial services to corporate customers in the private and public sectors is seeking the services of a qualified professional with relevant experience on market based compensation package.
Position is primarily responsible for disbursements, Post disbursement monitoring function including recovery follow-up, periodic review of facility, project visits, processing customers’ requests, MIS maintenance, coordination with external/internal auditors and with regulators.
Preferably Masters of Business Administration or Masters equivalent degree in Finance, Commerce or Economics.
Any professional certifications would be an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Relationship Management with Corporate Clients of the Company to follow-up for long/ short-term and leased finance portfolio.
- Overall credit portfolio monitoring including recovery of markup/ due installments, perfection of security documents etc.
- Generating and reviewing the MIS reports and alerts for follow ups. Providing reports to all concerned /senior management within the company for information and effective decision making.
- Monitoring the drawing power of the security held and issuance of No objection Certificates on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring adequacy of insurance coverage on collaterals held as per policy/ procedure.
- Maintenance of original credit files, safe keeping of security documents and custodian of charge documents and securities.
- Compliance of all regulatory requirements/internal policies and procedures.
- Handling all issues related to internal /external/SBP Audit regarding credit administration.
- Ensure that all required system support is in place as per best market practice for smooth operations.