We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, video shots and work with post production content according to client briefs. The Videographers responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on location and editing.
- Creative collaboration with cross-functional teams from briefing to file delivery.
- Understanding of digital and social video standards.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high-quality output.
- Knowledge of trends in the film/video industry.
- Strong knowledge of production workflows, production equipment, and experienced in working with and directing on-camera talent.
- Create storyboards for narrative work, ability to pitch back for new creative ideas.
- Ability to resource freelance partners for coloring, sound mixing, animations, etc.
- Utilize up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
- Open to new ideas, know when to change course and evaluate creative needs when balancing creative expectation and output.
- Conduct routine video equipment maintenance.
- Archiving and file organization.
- Assisting Photography Studio team with product photography when workload decides.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CONVERSE:
- Firm handle on a videography, editing, studio
- Environment and process.
- Extensive knowledge in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One software is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of sound design, track licensing/sourcing and color grading techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of seeing projects from start to finish while meeting tight timelines.
- Maintain high standards for creative output.
- Great at problem-solving and working with Team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be team-oriented, organized and able to Multitask.