The job holder will be required to assist Head, FATCA & International Compliance Unit, in
- Establishing policies and procedures to assist overseas branches in implementing AML / CFT and KYC / CDD practices in accordance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements specific to their jurisdictions.
- Implementing AML / CFT / KYC policies and procedures in overseas branches as well as Trade Based Anti-Money Laundering measures in the Bank’s overseas branches.
- Implementing a Transaction Monitoring System and a Trade Finance Screening system in the Bank’s overseas branches to enable effective monitoring of their day to day transactional activities.
- Ensuring that KYC / CDD requirements are completed prior to account opening and periodic review of KYC profiles of customers is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with the U.S. Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Regulations and OECD’s Common Reporting Standard (CRS) in the Bank, including its overseas branches and subsidiaries (as appropriate).
- Analyzing changes/modifications in FATCA / CRS regulations and communicating these to the branches and key stakeholders in the Bank in a coherent and logical manner.
- Identifying and maintaining a record of Non-Participating Foreign Financial Institutions (NPFFIs) at the time of account onboarding as well as during account maintenance of pre-existing Financial Institution accounts.
- Ensuring timely and accurate FATCA / CRS reporting.
- Liaising with IT to ensure timely development and roll out of fields to capture FATCA / CRS data in the core banking system
MBA from a highly reputed university / ACCA
Years of Experience:
8 - 10 Years Banking experience with a minimum of 5 years in the Compliance function
Male / Female