This role demand focus, attention to detail, extravert work approach, creativity, detailed and descriptive writing and most importantly keeping deliverable quality standard constant throughout the assignment. You are expected to hit key deadlines while supporting your team colleagues and in complete coordination with Head of Documentation Management Unit. This role will also give new opportunities to learn business, develop or improve certain set of skills with a focused attitude
- Work closely with developers to determine content from technical and non-technical documents and gather information accordingly
- Individual in a team will be required to coordinate with QA team members to understand new functionalities, testing results, outcome and any other new functionality change to incorporate into existing technical and non-technical documentation material.
- Revision, amendment or redrafting of technical or non-technical document as and when required.
- Align with the system development life cycle in order to make sure that changes are promptly recorded and produced for end user as and when required and according to Operational Plan.
- Provide support to Head of Product through Line Manager as and when required to document any related matter.
- Participate in improvement program from time to time based on Documentation Management Unit Customers Feedback
- Conduct intra team and cross team meeting through Line Manager to discuss or resolve work related issues
- Tasks need to be completed according to the set schedule.
- Active participation on different forums within IT Division related to Documentation Management Unit or vice versa
- Tools and Technologies: Proficiency with basic computer application working knowledge is mandatory and must have an aptitude for learning more contemporary tools of IT