Executive Secretary to CEO/ Senior Managerial Official
We are looking for an individual to assist the C.E.O / Senior Managerial Official with his daily activities. You should be sharp, observant and should have amazing attention to detail. Should be able to stay ahead of the schedule and maintain strong follow up with all of the constituents/parties of his business interactions. Must have great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with your diligence and competence in work that the Senior Managerial Official / C.E.O can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
1. Keep up with the official’s schedule and assist in planning ahead for it.
2. Prepare memos, notes, official letters and any other document required.
3. Stay on the top of every business proposal sent and maintain a strong follow-up while ensuring to harness the business relationships further.
4. Answer phone calls and route calls to the correct person or take messages.
5. Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
6. File and maintain corporate records, documents, and reports.
7. Prepare documents for review and presentation by the Senior Managerial Official and executives.
8. Prepare for meetings.
9. Accurately record minutes of the meetings.
10. Greet visitors, note down the queries and direct them to the appropriate person.
11. Order and maintain records of office supplies, electronic inventory, peripheral devices and grocery.
12. Read and analyze incoming memos, Business proposals and make a summarized version of it to be shared with the Official.
13. Make travel arrangements for executives.
14. Work as a virtual assistant when the official is away.
15. Provide general administrative support.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of Proven experience as an Executive secretary/assistant
Qualification: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
1. In-depth understanding and practical exposure of entire MS Office suite.
2. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
3. The candidate should be able to work flexible hours.
1. Approachable yet assertive personality - Presentable personality.
2. Good organizational skills: ability to prioritize, follow up and multi-task.
3. Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving.
5. Dependable and proactive.
BariTechSol is a growing company, working with ABOL Software incorporated in USA. Providing dependable and reliable services to our customers. We work with big industry icons like DHL, FEDEX, UPS, USPS, Canada Post and others, who have given us various opportunities to grow and remain as a trustw ...
BariTechSol is a growing company, working with ABOL Software incorporated in USA. Providing dependable and reliable services to our customers. We work with big industry icons like DHL, FEDEX, UPS, USPS, Canada Post and others, who have given us various opportunities to grow and remain as a trustw ...Read More