You are the first point of contact – the face and voice of Bari’s Technology Solutions. You will welcome visitors and take calls in a warm and professional manner. Appreciate the importance of reception and the significance of being at the forefront of a successful business. You will also act as the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office and all ancillary operations
1. Take calls from potential Vendors, clients, job hunters etc.
2. Ensure timely and apt office cleaning.
3. Ensure cleanliness off office rest rooms and proper stocking of toiletries.
4. Ensure maintaining company image at all times.
5. Ensure availability of admin staff for the chivalry of Company’s CEO.
6. Accommodate visitors, job candidates and Clients.
7. Entertain Existing Vendor visits and facilitate them.
8. Get rooms ready for interviews or conferences.
9. Record, file and track all outgoing and incoming courier and sort mail.
10. Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities.
11. Cooperate with HR at office premises where need be.
12. Procure office furniture and supplies.
13. Maintain inventory of office stationery.
14. Assist admin staff with office fit out requirements.
15. Match office grocery receipt with the products right away when it is in.
16. Maintain grocery records on daily basis.
17. Maintain vendor list.
18. Assist with administrative tasks and provide administrative support to all teams/ individuals, where necessary
19. Ad hoc duties as required and directed by your line manager.
Qualification: Min bachelors in any field of study
1. Excellent communication skills (fluent spoken and written English)
2. Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Administrative skills
1. Approachable and assertive personality - Presentable personality.
2. Good organizational skills: ability to prioritize, follow up and multi-task.
3. Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving.
4. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
BariTechSol is a growing company, working with ABOL Software incorporated in USA. Providing dependable and reliable services to our customers. We work with big industry icons like DHL, FEDEX, UPS, USPS, Canada Post and others, who have given us various opportunities to grow and remain as a trustwort ...Read More