The Basecamp Data Solution is looking for 3D CAD Technician who performs a variety of design activities group including preparing/updating 3D models for projects, preparing assembly/manufacturing parts, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data management, and managing workload distribution within the CAD department. Other duties to be performed as assigned.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prepare complex three dimensional model design various components based on anatomy
- Revise and update existing 3D model design changes, in collaboration with the clinical team to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- Works with 3D Home designing team on design guidelines and exceed the customer's requirements. Implement customer requirements on 3D and send the models to the customer.
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like sketches, design parameters) for future reference.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES
- Degree in Architecture or related field in CAD, or related field, plus at least 1 years of 3D CAD modelling experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Complex 3D Part modelling and detailing experience using Solidworks or similar design software (must).
- Experience with ZBrush, Photoshop or other image processing software a plus (preferred)
- Proficient in Solid works / ZBrush or any 3D design software
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and generate design models and specifications.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- The 3D CAD Technician must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail. The 3D CAD Technician's work environment does not require much physical movement. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer Proficient- Microsoft office