Base Camp Data Solution is currently looking for “Assistant Project Manager “who can Contribute to the delivery of Integrated Business Solutions and Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods, Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs.
· Develops and communicates plans for defining requirements to the Project Manager (complete with approach, stakeholders, deliverables and timelines to complete these requirements)
· Manages requirements scope via established change control processes, create Requirements Definition for major projects, enhancements and production support as needed
· Facilitates requirements-gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools Also Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications.
· Mediates differences in Business perspectives to drive requirements consensus
· Bridges the gap between Business and IS, ensuring common understanding and IS/Business alignment
· Create deliverables, such as process flows, requirements documents, and high level designs, for stakeholder approval using best practice methods and tools
· Tracks requirements through downstream processes to ensure consistent, accurate translation of requirements through design, build and test and implementation cycles
Cross Portfolio Integration
· Contribute to a cross-portfolio collaborative team by sharing information and effective team work Facilitate problem solving discussion and general communication between the business and the IT and within IT
· Act as a representative (one of many) for their portfolio’s interests in cross portfolio projects/programs
· For major new projects contribute to the business case by defining the high level functionality and benefits of the project on the pre-project form
· Stay abreast of new trends in the business area of portfolio and Develop and implement online advertising campaigns for electronic media
· Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience performing business analysis in a project-based environment A degree in Information Technology management is a plus.
· Business acumen in the retail environment
· Fluent in technology and strong knowledge of software development methodologies/techniques
· Strong analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Solid presentation, communication, and facilitation/workshop skills
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines
· Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion, and simplifies complex situations
· Knowledge and interest in the professional practices regarding requirements definition and management
Major Business areas:
· Software /web development Services
· Information technology / Help Desk Support
· Marketing / Sales Services
· Accounting Services
· Camera Monitoring Services
Note: This position require excellent Written and Verbal English language skills please do not apply if you cannot comprehend / speak English in American or Neutral accent also this is a Hyderabad based position, please do not apply if you are not form Hyderabad.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More