BaseCamp Data Solutions is looking for a full-time communications specialist for its Islamabad branch. This position will be a central unit for all internal and external communications. Primary responsibility of this position is to follow American language standards for editing and refining the concept behind each communication/publication.
● Develops and implements communications, plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages and vehicles.
● Develops strategies, key messages and vehicles for communication to support specific program and issues.
● Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, and other communication documents.
● Primary responsibility will be to edit all internal and external communications/publications but additional responsibilities such as writing, researching and managing may be designated.
● Acts as lead editor on Service Area-wide publications.
● Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing or other writing-intensive field, preferred.
● Minimum two years’ writing experience.
● Working knowledge of online and copywriting best practices.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps