BaseCamp Data Solutions is looking for a full-time communications specialist for its Islamabad branch. This position will be a central unit for all internal and external communications. Primary responsibility of this position is to follow American language standards for editing and refining the concept behind each communication/publication.
● Develops and implements communications, plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages and vehicles.
● Develops strategies, key messages and vehicles for communication to support specific program and issues.
● Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, and other communication documents.
● Primary responsibility will be to edit all internal and external communications/publications but additional responsibilities such as writing, researching and managing may be designated.
● Acts as lead editor on Service Area-wide publications.
● Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing or other writing-intensive field, preferred.
● Minimum two years’ writing experience.
● Working knowledge of online and copywriting best practices.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More