Base Camp Data Solutions is looking for enthusiastic graduates to join our Legal team in Islamabad. Candidates that want to pursue a career in Legal only can apply.
Legal Assistant Job Duties:
- Keeps Legal Dept.’s documents, cases, contracts organized by establishing and maintaining files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming document statuses and deadlines with the Legal Manager.
- Helps develop legal documents by maintaining contact with people involved; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding legal emails and letters; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; helping in research and negotiations generating status reports.
- Act as a liaison between the legal department and the management/employees.
- Supports all Legal Dept.’s duties.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in research of ongoing company requirements.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fresh LLB graduate, preferable a graduate of University of Law (External Program)
- Should have Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, communication skills, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability and demonstrate general rules of the legal profession
- IT Skills should be Medium to Advanced.
- Good Organizational Skills and Growth Mindset with the Department.