Job Description .Net Developer
This position is responsible for the design and implementation of windows, web (C#.NET) based and mobile based product enhancements.
- Design and develop robust maintainable software solutions consistent with our company and industry practices on both web-based and mobile platform.
- Development of both interconnected modules and stand-alone front end reports running on Windows Operating System.
- Fulfill product requirements and unit tests to validate the business logic.
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to identify and fix defects.
- Interact with the Product, Marketing and other teams in the company to ensure a clear understanding of the solution that will be built.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience of ASP.NET (C#).
- Experience developing B2B / C2C solutions.
- Experience on entity framework, MVC, WCF,
- Experience in XML, JSON.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile-Waterfall hybrid environment.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience on SOAP, HTTP, SMTP
- Experience on lifecycle and version control tools like Git, VSTS, TFS
- Good to have knowledge on building mockups using Photoshop
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written, Verbal & Interpersonal.
This position requires excellent Written and Oral English language skills. Please do not apply if you cannot comprehend/speak English in American or Neutral accent.