About the Position
We are looking for one Executive Assistant/ Accounts Manager for LAHORE Office –New Garden Town.
The said role will have responsibility for deliverables specific to the accounts office as well as the organization at large. Supporting and partnering directly with the HR, Administration and IT Departments, this role will collaborate primarily with members of the executives as well as others to ensure the efficient implementation of accounting and operational initiatives.
The Executive Assistant/ Accounts Manager will primarily manage the executive office function; this includes handling the accounting and administrative needs of the executive office.
The principal duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical procedures by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Represents first responder for the executive office, with the ability to act appropriately on his/her behalf, respond to requests in a timely and prioritize competing demands
- Manage the demands and time of the executive office by reading, researching, and routing correspondence and other materials appropriately; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Manage and maintain The Executive calendar and complex schedule. Schedule internal and external meetings, conferences, telecommunications and travel. Special emphasis on organizing and ensuring travel is efficiently and effectively planned and monitored
- Manage administrative projects and internal events effectively according to timeline and budget
- Serve as liaison with the operations and meetings assistance where required prepare meeting materials
- Prepare wide range of presentations for internal and external use
- Hold self and others accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely, and cost-effective deliverables
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion with information at highest levels
- Represent the Executive Office both internally and externally and interact with staff at all levels with a high level of professionalism
· Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesize and communicate complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Excellent MS Office and web research skills, ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs (e.g., Salesforce)
- Demonstrated ability and temperament to work with sensitive, confidential and sensitive information
- Upbeat, positive, flexible availability, respectful of diversity
- Supervisory experience preferred