Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact and maintain good relationships with the clients.
Coordinate, and communicate with clients about the needs for completion of an assignment in coordination with all internal teams of the organization.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business for quotations approval of quotations , step wise invoice clearance and handing over the deliverables.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise within the team and with customers.
- Develop and foster relationships with the stakeholders, and other entities related to the company
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities of business development and to improve the relationship between the business and the other entities
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and clients
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
- Ensure the set targets on bad debt recoveries are met.
- Ensure day to day monitoring of all accounts in arrears in coordination with Relationship Managers and Heads of Business units
- Attend to regular queries from the business and customers on a day to day basis.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors or above
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Presentable personality
- Fluency in Written &Verbal Communication
- Up to date with developing market
- 3 years working experience in costumers relations with active debt collection/recovery in a financial services industry.
Package and allowances: