Berger Paints Pakistan Limited, A leading paints Manufacturing Company, has following opening in its Audit Department. Self motivated and self driven individuals, having strong interpersonal & communication skills and willing to work extensively in their assigned areas are encouraged to apply;
ACCA finalist/Qualified with 1-2 years’ of experience
· Responsible for planning and executing the internal audit procedures to be performed.
· Highlights weaknesses/ risks associated with business processes identified during audit process & suggest mitigating controls.
· Highlights the deviations from the defined Company’s policies and procedures.
· Evaluates the organization’s system of internal control to ensure that it is functioning as planned and that it is updated as necessary to meet changes in operating conditions through effective recommendations.
· Verifies the existence of company assets and assure that proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from losses of all kinds & suggest measures.
· Maintains audit files by documenting the audit procedures used and each of the audit reports completed.
· Investigates forgeries, embezzlements, fraud and any type of losses. Procures all evidence and files applicable reports.
· Reviews the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information.
· Implement EHS Policies & Procedures within the department.
- Leadership & Management
- Intellectual Skills
- Social Skills
- Personal Skills
- Technical Skills
Associated with paint manufacturing for almost 200 years. Berger is an instantly recognized name worldwide. Berger Jenson & Nicholson acquired British Paints in 1969 and as a result of this acquisition the Berger Group, Berger Jenson & Nicholson was formed. In the years prior to this merger, other ...Read More