A leading paints Manufacturing Company, has following openings in its Sales Department Project Business. Self motivated and self driven individuals, having strong interpersonal & communication skills and willing to work extensively in their assigned areas are encouraged to apply:
· 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the paints or involved in handling of projects.
· Meeting of assigned sales/collection targets.
· Identify and develop new customers for business growth.
· Maintaining healthy relations with existing Govt. and private sector customers. Knowledge and experience of Tender business will be an added advantage.
· Effective branding and timely feedback on competitors.
· Implementation of business strategies, policies and SOPs.
Market based salary and performance based incentives will be offered to the selected candidates. In addition, Company offers medical insurance, provident fund and travelling expenses reimbursement facilities.
Associated with paint manufacturing for almost 200 years. Berger is an instantly recognized name worldwide. Berger Jenson & Nicholson acquired British Paints in 1969 and as a result of this acquisition the Berger Group, Berger Jenson & Nicholson was formed. In the years prior to this merger, other ...Read More