BITS is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Principal Software Engineer PHP to join our growing team. He/She will be responsible to:
- Develop innovative, state-of-the-art applications and effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss about new ideas and any issues.
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Provide trainings and mentor other Engineers when required.
The ideal candidate should have following skills/experience:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP (Core Php / Laravel / CodeIgniter).
- Experience in Web Services/Web APIs integration and development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures.
- Strong experience in Database with regards to design and writing complex queries.
- Should have good analytical and team management skills.
PHP, Rest APIs, MySQL/Maria DB, Symfony, Vue, React/Angular 2, HTML, CSS, GIT, Twig