Please Note: You must have international academic or work experience to apply for this role.
Work from the comfort of your home for employers in Australia & NZ
110k Base salary + Fitness Stipend + Internet allowance + Company Laptop
Part-time opportunities are also available
- Do you have a passion for all things digital?
- Have you helped brands transform their online presence?
- Can you come up with fresh and creative marketing content?
- Are you able to translate data-driven insights into action?
- Can you work independently?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
How It Works
- Better source is the leading provider of remote talent to employers in Australia & NZ.
- Successful candidates will be featured on our talent portal, and get the opportunity to interview with multiple employers.
- 80% of successful candidates secure a job within their first three client interviews.
About The Roles
- Responsible for all digital marketing for a brand including content management, SEO/SEM, online media, graphics, social media, affiliate marketing, and email marketing.
- Managing and developing social media content calendar and copywriting, including social media captions and website articles.
- Planning, coordinating and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign data and compiling regular reports on campaign performance.
- Applying search marketing principles to online content to improve search engine ranking.
- Attracting new online customers and increasing revenue generated from existing customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields from a foreign university or a top-tier local institute.
- At Least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, social media, influencer management, and brand management, or other related fields.
- Comprehensive understanding of B2C/B2B Social Media, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.
- Ability to create high-quality creative content to interact effectively with target audiences in Australia.
- Experience with digital marketing software including SEO/SEM reporting, campaign tracking, email marketing, CRM, graphic design, video editing, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to influence and reflect brand identity in written language.
- Curious about emerging technologies.
- Hardworking and goal-oriented, with a tireless positive attitude.
What We Offer
- A great base salary, fitness stipend, internet allowance, and company laptop.
- The opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home.
- An unparalleled work culture.
- The opportunity to work with different clients and learn about various industries.