- Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design programs.
- Designs and produces camera-ready art including graphs, charts, clip art, posters, digitization of graphics, line-art, and/or photos logos , social media posts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Creates electronically-designed page layouts and imports word processing files into page layouts, as appropriate to the position; may develop and produce web-based graphics, as requested.
- Consults with project managers and team leads to identify their graphics needs, budget constraints, and reasonable deadlines for the project; serves as a liaison between the client and printers/publishers.
- May coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
Candidates should have strong analytical and aesthetic sense to understand the requirements of the clients, Should have command over Adobe, Illustrator, Corel, Macromedia tools, HTML & CSS
Job Type: Full-time