Marketing Intern job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
Those students who are enrolled in university or colleges and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience and professional growth.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Marketing Intern requirements and qualifications
- Minimum qualification FA preferred BA/Master
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Note: Duration of internship is three months. After internship, the company will facilitate the interns with experience certificate and 10,000 Rupees with other benefits.