§ We are looking for Storekeeper for food and goods inventory management. Some of the key responsibilities of this position are: managing inventory levels and implementing and executing inventory control processes and procedures. To join this team, candidates should have previous experience in an inventory or logistics related function. Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team are also required.
· Storekeeper is responsible to maintain Store and inventory.
· Executes weekly inventories of consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniform Stores.
· Prepares all regular consumable and chemical orders and submits these on time to inventory /purchase manager for review.
· Keeping track of par levels, making suggestions for future ordering to Inventory manager and F&B Manager.
· To prepare his stores areas in order to maximize space for receiving products.
· During loading procedure the storekeeper will ensure that all products are being moved into proper storerooms within an acceptable time frame.
· To cross check invoices and actual deliveries of consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniforms and to prepare formal report on this to Inventory Manager.
· To enter all consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniform requisition on daily base into electronic inventory system and ensures the numbers entered are correct all the time.
· Responsible to review the stock level for consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniforms, to ensure the shortages are being reported in time in order to provide time for Department to react if needed.
· Follows the internal requisition schedule and determine pick up time and location, made by Inventory Manager.
· Works in close co-operation with all Departments Heads and keeps control over items in stock.
· Investigates any unusual shortages and reports it to Inventory Manager.
· Calculates and ensures that all order forecasts and projections are based on demand & supply and numbers of guests or reservations carried for respective period.
· Monitors consumable, equipment, chemicals and uniforms consumption on regular bases, prepares a weekly consumption report and maintains a report of average consumption of each product.
· Ensures that slow moving item report, expiration date reports and list of eventual shortages of products in the stores are being communicated with the inventory manager ahead of the time.
· Operates related equipment used in stores area.
· Reports immediately all damages, leakages and Stores technical problems.
· Follows all companies Public Health standards and Procedures.
· Follows all Stores Department policies and procedures.
· Comply with Company’s safety standards and procedures all the time
· Upon completion of each inventory cycle storekeeper has to compile a detailed notes to be signed by inventory manager.
· Any additional duties delegated by inventory manager.
Requirements: * Very good Knowledge of Store Products (consumable, equipment, uniforms and chemical products). * Good working knowledge of computers, ability to navigate within variety software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and material management systems. * Experience on the Material Management Systems. * Knowledge of Stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards. * Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices. * Experience on storeroom/ warehouse/ retail operations, is a plus. * Ability to communicate professionally with other departments and go-workers. * Demonstrated aptitude for the management of a small close knit team within * Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service including needs assessment, problem resolution and achievements of quality service standards. * Ability to do hands on physical work. * Ability to apply customer service skills when interacting with guests and coworkers.