We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to Managing Director to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
1. Manage all administrative affairs for the office of the CEO act in an executive capacity on the office’s behalf and to be an extension of the CEO as needed both internally and externally.
2. Plans, coordinates and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
3. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with other units, departments and staff.
4. Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of may have organizational impact.
5. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting and acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company..
6. Travel with executives internationally when required.
Since 1997, Biotech Pakistan provides its services for Medical Equipment & Disposable products. Biotech Pakistan is the sole representative and having rights for marketing and distribution of numbers of multinational companies for their equipment and medical disposable products for territory Pakista ...Read More