1. Collect, Negotiate and finalize freight charges from freight forwarders as per decided Incoterm.
2. Make freight comparison sheet for approval. And assign to freight forwarder with providing relevant details.
3. Provide AWB or BL instructions to freight forwarders as per LC requirements.
4. Routine follow up with freight forwarders for timely delivery of shipments.
5. Make documents as per LC for the submission in bank in case of Export of any consignment against LC.
6. Read, highlight and precede required amendment in LC in case of Export of any consignment.
7. Maintain track record of all import in transit consignments.
8. Correspondence with foreign suppliers if needed.
9. Inform warehouse about expected import consignment arrivals date wise.
10. Arrange Delivery Orders and Endorsements.
11. Check Negotiable and Non-Negotiable documents and 3rd party documents.
Since 1997, Biotech Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. provides its services for medical / scientific equipments & medical disposable products. Biotech Pakistan is the sole representative and having rights for marketing and distribution of numbers of multinational companies for their equipments and medical dispos ...Read More