We are looking for a passionate and driven Unity Developer to join our team in Birz Studio Lahore office.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 1.5-3 years of experience in building games on Unity.
Primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional and engaging games.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
If you are passionate about making games, this is the right place for you to jam!
What will you be doing?
- Rapidly prototype different ideas & mechanics into fun and engaging gameplay experiences.
- Implement game mechanics, UI, animation, graphic effects while also solving fun, innovative, and creative gameplay challenges.
- Communicate with team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Closely work with product managers to iterate on game economy, monetization strategy etc.
- Do Integrations for SDKs & services like Admob, Facebook, Unity ads, Chartboost etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Must have experience in all types of games like 2d, action, sports, simulation & racing
What are we looking for?
- MS/BS degree in computer science, BSc(Software Engineering), BS(IT), BSc(Computer Engineering)
- At least 1.5 years of industry experience developing real time 3D games in Unity with familiarity with level design and planning
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, UI/UX, 3D objects and animation.
- Very strong problem solving skills with strong knowledge of data structures and basic algorithm
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile game development ( iOS & Android )
- Strong knowledge of C# and deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code