Looking for candidates for the following position of Senior Accountant
Candidate should be ACCA Affiliate/qualified Experience required: 1.5 to 3 Years’ of experience. Having Previous USA /UK base firm experience will be preferred.
Job Timings: Timings 8pm to 4am PST time
• Overall responsible and in charge for the delivery of Bank reconciliations, Statutory Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Management Accounts for a number of USA clients.
• Responsible for drafting Financial Statements based on applicable Financial Reporting Standards and GAAPs using a wide array of Accounting Packages and Software.
• Responsible for maintaining company’s Financial Records, Liaising with Banks, External Auditors, and Both Internal and External Stakeholders.
• Responsible for client’s payroll processing, Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliations
• Preparing financial statements for internal and external purposes.
• Liaising with the payroll, bookkeeping, tax, management accounts and Final Returns accounts departments.
• Analyzing, interpreting & reviewing financial transactions and financial statements before delivery to the Clients.
• Preparation of Dividend Reviews, and Cash flow projections for clients.
• Recording Invoices, Reconciling Bank Accounts, Generating and investigating various report
We deliver high quality solutions and services through our motivated and competent team with focus on beyond our clients’ expectations every time. Our proven experience allows us to provide the best valued services and solutions for website development & customization.