We are looking for a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites.
Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
• Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
• Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
• Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
• Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
• Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
• Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
• Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
• Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
• Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
• Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
• Manage user-generated content on social media sites and also Manage the company’s social media presence
A premiere full-service web design, development & internet marketing company in New York. Bitwords Media has been fighting for a piece of the dot-com pie since then and their extensive skills and excellent e-business development aesthetic have made them favorite for small and medium size businesses ...Read More