Sellz Media Pvt Ltd is launching Pakistan's first ever fashion marketplace website. We are looking for an individual with prior experience of Vendor operations. 1-2 year experience within the E commerce sector, preferably in the fashion categories. We are based in Lahore and looking to expand significantly now that we are broading our horizon.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate should have excellent management skills. He/she should be able to effectively manage various orders and ensure timely devliery to our customers. The individual will also be in close coordination with 3pl, Customer services, vendor managers and team leads in order to resolve customer queries.
The individual will be responsible to align the expectations of the orgainzation with the vendors, therefore proactiveness is a must quality.
The person should be able to work independently as well as in compatability with the respective team leads.
What do we offer?
A chance to become part of a growing organization which offers diversity of experience.
Delegated authority enabling the individual to take decisions on their best judgment.
A chance to take part in strategic decision making, resulting in increased exposure of the market.
A culture which promotes vertical hierarchy and transparency of roles. Lead and manage the departments and the teams (Both Front End and Back end)
- Vendor management. Coordinating with Vendors, making sure that all work is done properly and on time, deal with all the recipes and payment related to vendors and make sure that quality is maintained.
- Manage the demand and supply of the product.
- Sales strategies, Departmental structure and overall revenue growth
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Marketing, Finance and other departments.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Provide support to divisional leadership
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize company’s visibility.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Other duties may be assigned.