Corporate Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- Make sales call for new Clients
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending customers quired regarding any order, delivered by you.
- reviewing sales performanc
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
NOTE: Only for females Must be energatic Active listener/Speaker ( Strong Communication Skills)