A highly energetic, self-motivated and trend foreseeing professional is required who has the ability to develop business, acquire new clients, maintain strong relationship with existing clients along with the ability to lead and develop strategies for the organization and to take business in diversified areas of ATL/BTL advertising and events.
Individual should have at least 3-4 Years of working experience and should be a masters from a reputable institute including strong presentation skills.
- Lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and conversion to sale.
- Lead market opportunity assessment and provide business insights for strategic and tactical planning.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level with strong pitching skills.
- Target oriented approach monthly/quarterly and annual basis with full-fledged command on pre-sales & post sales activities.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills with key decision makers.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills, presentable neat personality.
- A good team player, confident and self-starter with strong negotiation skills