A growing fast paced organization is looking for qualified “Accounts Officer” who must be experienced and energetic with strong accounts handling skills. Duties of this position include but are not limited to;
· To check/prepare invoices, cash requisites, and other documents for processing; and taking approval when necessary.
· To keep the records of all the payables and receivables.
· · To ensure the timely and accurate posting, balancing, reconciliation of the general ledger for entity(s) .
·· · To reconcile ledger entries and do bank and cash reconciliations monthly.
· · Analyze capital expenditure and revenue expenditure budgeting requests from departmental managers.
· · To prepare company budget and implement budgetary controls.
· · Ideal candidates must have 2-5 years experience in the field of Accounting.
· · To check/prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· · To summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flows and other reports.
· · Assist with financial and tax audits.
· · Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
· · Keep audit of financial operations in order to maintain the stability and efficiency of business in the long run.
· · Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
· · To secure financial information by completing data base backups and generating new policies and procedures.
· · Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
· · Self-motivated, passionate and deadline oriented.
· · Strong understanding of accounting theory.
· · Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications.
BLACK HORSE INTERNATIONAL established in 1986 with the core business of Integrated Pest & Rodent Management and has earned high repute and credibility of being the best pest control operators in the country and it got the registration as Authorized Quarantine Fumigator by Ministry of Food & Agricult ...Read More