We are looking for a Seasoned Adwords Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. A strategic and results-oriented thinker with a proactive attitude and a problem-solving approach, your goal will be to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets. This person will work alongside the best and brightest, with a focus on growing digital reach by delivering profitable traffic through paid digital advertising channels. If you have the skills we are looking for and the experience below then we want to hear from you.
- Plan and execute campaigns on Google, conducting tests and analyzing data to ensure every ad makes the maximum impact
- Constantly optimize the digital campaigns - writing ad copies, optimize targeting, carry out keyword research, keyword optimization, bid strategy optimization to maximize ROI and conversion rate.
- Manage and retain keyword list updates
- Coordinate with other departments such as IT and Design for web/email related changes; and with external consultants to help re-build or make changes to our campaigns as required
- Translate analytic reports from Google Analytics and Google Adwords to performance reports that provide business insights and recommendations
- Actively research new techniques and trends in digital advertising practices to help drive our strategy.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and optimize as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related field preferred;
- A minimum of 5 year experience working with Google Ads, including Search, Shopping, Display and Remarketing campaigns
- Experience in Ecommerce Adwords campaign is required
- Certification in Google Ads/Adwords and Google Analytics is a merit
- An In-depth knowledge of Google Ads Editor and Google Tag Manager
- An In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, including tracking campaigns, setting up events and smart goals and creating regular reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other analytical tools
- High-level written and verbal communication skills – must have strong command on copywriting
- Strong organizational and time management skills: being versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Please check your email regularly for updates.