BlueEast is a software and technology development company dedicated to delivering software, IoT, and digital solutions to enterprises and businesses around the world.
We are looking for a AVP product (Saas) who will be responsible for leading and strategizing our software and hardware products, managing the product life cycle, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
Our current SaaS solutions include Mevris, a leading IoT platform in Pakistan with a substantial user base on both B2B and B2C formats, and Commi, an upcoming E-commerce platform with comprehensive solutions for all online businesses along with several upcoming products projects in the pipeline
•Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
•Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business, competitors, and customer impact.
•Prioritizing the implementation of new features and setting specific timelines and budgets.
•Creating feature stories through wireframes and mockups.
•Identifying and filling product gaps.
•Liaising with the Marketing department for the advertisement of the products.
•Working closely with UX/UI designers and engineers to drive feature definition and implementation.
•Coordination with the engineering departments (hardware/software) to define priorities and deliver functional solutions.
•Developing metrics to assess the success of the products & features and determine necessary enhancements.
•Evaluating customer experience regarding products based on the product launch.
•Generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth and
•Take on any other tasks assigned by the management.
Qualification and Experience:
•10-15 years of extensive industry experience
• Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
•Experience with market research, consumer's behavior, and marketing techniques.
• Customer-focused, hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented approach.
•Strong quantitative analysis skills.
•Passionate about technology and emerging trends in businesses.
• Strong user-centered software design philosophy.
• Well-versed with Mobile Apps & Web Apps’ trends.
• Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
• BS in CS, EE or relevant technical educational background
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Soft Skills
• Strong English oral and written communication skills.
• People management skills.
• A collaborative team player
• Should be target-driven with good numerical and analytical skills.
• A creative thinker with attention to detail.
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• A highly ambitious, driven, and a go-getter attitude