Blue East Private Limited is currently seeking a bright, motivated Project Management Intern to support the development of various web-based software projects.You will work with a team of talented engineers and web professionals who are passionate about the web and where it's going. This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to learn the ins and outs of building great web products in a fast-paced, growing company Responsibilities
- Help Project Managers to manage software project elements from conception through launch.
- Participate in iteration planning.
- Help with requirements gathering.
- Coordinate with other site teams on projects.
- Help Project Managers to ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Assist Project Managers to keep the team and other constituents up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Grads with a bachelor’s degree from an Engineering University with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent.
- Passion for the web, social media, mobile, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Must enjoy solving problems using analytical and creative skills.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Involved in delivering a technical project a plus.
- HTML, CSS, Adobe creative suite a plus.
- Programming experience a plus.