USA Based signs and graphics company looking for an independent WordPress developer who has minimum 3 years of experience.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining company websites.
This is a 3rd shift position Monday thru Saturday.
- Serve as the webmaster for the company website
- Continuous monitoring of internet traffic, misuse of bandwidth, choking, hacking, firewall
- Building and configuring web servers and databases
- Server administration and troubleshooting
- Email administration and troubleshooting
- Managing DNS, DHCP servers
- Configuration of VPN remotely on workers laptops
- Maintain, Upgrade and troubleshoot Systems Networks
- Clean up and backups of all emails thru outlook
- Ensure proper operation & smooth functioning of site & debug issues that arise
- Experience with the administration of Linux or Apache Web Servers
- CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Woo commerce)
- Run and monitor processes related to website data management
- Maintain configurations related to website product attributes
- Customize WordPress themes, Plugins and functionality.
- Testing websites across browsers, computers, tablets, and phones.
- Load / Performance / Stress Testing
- Troubleshoot, track, and monitor incidents to ensure timely resolution
- Website creation / configuration / upgrades / maintenance
- Backup Management and recovery
- Basic SEO Parameters knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of web framework and maintenance
- System and Network Administrator Skills
- Strong Practical Knowledge of Servers, Systems and Networks
- Strong Knowledge of IT security
- Good Knowledge of Internet Protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS
- Knowledge of database (MySQL)
- Ideal candidate seeks challenges and enjoys using resources to solve problems
- Ideal candidate takes pride in their work and achievements