BNG ADVERTISEMENT is a leading marketing, public relations and strategic branding agency, located in FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN. With a parent company in NY, USA.
We as an agency that is committed to our clients’ success on every project we do building solid, sustainable relationships with Luxury/Affluent/Product, Arts/Entertainment/Lifestyle/Destination-Travel, Higher Education, Government/Municipal/Economic Development markets, Small scale/Large scale business/Companies, National and International Brands etc.
In this era of marketing, clients need more than just a marketing firm. They need an agency that leads. They need a partner with vision and, more importantly, a better formula. We build authentic connections and trust with customers that will cause them to transact with our clients, engage more deeply, share their brand and ultimately become passionate advocates of our clients’ products or services.
BNG ADVERTISEMENT is growing and we are looking to add a highly skilled and talented Marketing Manager to our roster. If you want to become an instrumental and dynamic member of a forward thinking, forward moving, never dull and very collaborative focused team, then read on what you’re looking for.
- Lead outreach to new business prospects
- Work independently to identify, pursue, and qualify new business opportunities
- Develop and present proposals, RFP responses, presentations
- Manage onboarding of new client relationships
- Collaborate with media research, planning for proposal content development and team presentations
- Achieve bi-annual sales quotas
- Contribute to agency media knowledge management system
- Prospecting by phone, email and by other means, such as LinkedIn, networking functions and business associations to initiate contact with executives within prospective client companies
- Discovering business needs and uncovering opportunities that can be fulfilled by the agency with its current service offerings
- Negotiating and finalizing contracts for clients
- Securing in-person meetings with the clients, their directors and/or executive management
- Work with internal team to conduct effective brainstorming sessions to ideate for presentations/sales proposals
- Maintaining records and activity logs to enable measurement of the effectiveness of the prospecting efforts and track sales activities
- Creating and executing a sales plan to increase both the quantity of clients and the quality of projects
- Cultivating new business opportunities through strategic networking and communication with prospective clients
- Communicating effectively with current clients to identify additional service needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies to increase revenue
- Research, organize and write new business presentations for new and existing clients
- Gathering, compiling and maintaining information and contact details on appropriate executives within prospective client companies
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform the duties with consistent professionalism, confidence and excellence. The environment is fast-paced and deadline oriented and the ability to prioritize with an acute attention to detail is essential. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for the position.
- Four year college degree required ideally in Marketing, PR, Mass Communication, Business Communication or related field. Master is an addition
- Minimum of 1 years of Business-to-Business (B2B) sales experience
- 2 years of experience with marketing, PR and/or advertising agency or related field preferred
- Additional experience as an account manager, account executive, or business development manager, with a background in communications, public relations, or marketing/advertising is highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of terms, technology and current events of the marketing industry
- Efficient in all aspects of MS Office on a Macintosh platform, OS X.
- Familiar with and comfortable using presentation software CRM systems
- Demonstrated success in achieving organization growth
- Established network of decision-makers in marketing
- Proven experience presenting to senior-level marketing executives
- Knowledge of media planning, buying, digital strategy, mobile, and social media
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity about the changing landscape of advertising media
Compensation and Benefits:
- 100% Commission and Bonus Plan (based)
- Paid Vacation
- Flex Working Days/hour