The Project Sourcing Specialist will work closely with Service line directors and their teams to ensure negotiation of projects linked to the transformation of the Infrastructure as well as IT teams managing applications. Ensures that that all sourcing projects are in line with the relevant category strategy (Software, Telecom, End User Services, Outsourcing). Solid understanding of the IT Supplier markets complexities and has an overall and pertinent vision of purchasing needs and practices. Ability to foresee probable changes in the market and acts accordingly. Manages the IT Key Vendors and ensures performance reviews with the support of the category manager.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers for IT networking, software development, mobile application development and other IT services.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback