JOB OPENING (U.S. based graphic design company)
Brazos Grafix is seeking a creative, enthusiastic and motivated Graphic Designer to join our team. The Graphic Designer’s key responsibility is to create interactive graphics including but not limited to logos, flyers, business cards, decals and vectorized files to produce dynamic visuals that stand out in print and digital media.
The ideal candidate has a background in graphic design and print service and will work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines only requiring general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Must think outside the box while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, is an excellent independent problem solver, and is forward-thinking and adaptable to changing requirements.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Preparing comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Work closely to conceptualize and design visually arresting work for our clients in any medium, including but not limited to print, outdoor, digital, web, branded content, and experiential.
- As a Graphic Designer, one of your primary responsibilities will be to create computer-generated vinyl and/or full color graphics output that can be weeded, cut, and applied or printed and mounted to a substrate
The required competencies for this job include:
- He or she must have full mastery of various software design programs including Adobe-based platforms (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) for PC.
- Must know the essentials for preparing files which are ready to be printed, cut, applied and mounted to a substrate
- Meet hard deadlines and be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to work on different projects simultaneously
- Must be able to handle rejection
- The stipend will be paid in dollars
- Working hours will be in accordance to those in the U.S. i.e. 7pm – 3am Pakistan Time
- Will be working from home on their own work-station