Education: Minimum bachelor’s in a relevant domain from a credible Institute
Experience: 2 - 6 years in the relevant field
Timings: 12 - 9 pm (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a React JS Developer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
A potential candidate will be an expert in React JS, a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on web/mobile applications. As a Front-End React JS Developer, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using tools like Wireframe and In Vision.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer or similar role.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Sketch, Wireframe.cc, Axure and In Vision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency using Git version control and command line.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.