We are looking for an outstanding full-time SEO Expert in Pakistan for UK based international company. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. You will be working with our websites and social media pages while you are staying locally. This role will be to manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and Digital marketing functions of the company websites and social media pages.
The Role: As an SEO Expert, you will be responsible for optimizing our websites, driving analysis, implementing learning and sharing insights across the business. Although the role’s primary focus is SEO and digital activity, there is also a strong focus on driving customer growth and profitability online. The role requires a understanding of the customer through the management of the CRM data.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Google Analytics
• Managing Social Media Pages
• Google AdWords
• Consistently hit KPI's and targets
• Work with a variety of teams; Sales, Operations, Directors
• Assist in the approval of marketing literature
• Driven and approachable and great communication deep
• Maintain brand image
• Content generation across different media •
Website management (CMS)
• 2yrs+ experience in SEO and Digital marketing, ideally for online business.
• Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition.
• Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and Excel.
• Excellent understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimization.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Extremely organised approach to all tasks and working to deadlines.
•A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels.
You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate ideas and engage with people.
• The experience of working with external agencies. • Degree or equivalent in IT, marketing, design, communications or similar discipline.
• Excellent communication skill in English is required.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to meet company’s goals. You are required to work parallel to office hours in the UK and your regular working hours are 1 pm to 9.30pm in Pakistan.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from home.
Minimum 8 Hrs per day/ 40 hrs per Week.
This is an exciting time to be part of our team so if you are interested in the role please apply now.
Brit Academy is an online course provider, offering more than 100 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, ...Read More