The role is working for a well-established, multi-national Education company that specializes in education and training products/ courses. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a remote working employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday.
We are looking to introduce a Social Media Specialist to our growing Marketing Team. The Social Media Specialist will liaise directly with our Marketing Manager to develop and implement social media campaigns, with the main goals of increasing engagement and brand awareness across all social channels for multiple brands. Covering a range of markets this is a fast-paced and varied role perfect for someone looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing business.
The job role will include:
- Overseeing all social media channels.
- Managing releases and clearances licenses
- Write and amend the engaging social copy
- Researching, sourcing, targeted and trending UGC video content
- Publishing content on various social media platforms
- Community management
- Creating and building relationships with influencers to further boost our brand awareness
- Developing and scheduling engaging, creative, and innovative content for all social channels
- Responding to and dealing with all comments and queries received across social channels
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure all content is in line with wider campaigns
- Coordinating with the wider team to identify gaps and build a content library
- Tracking and monitoring key social and customer metrics, providing weekly and monthly updates to the wider team, and utilizing data to develop future activity
What we are looking for:
- Someone who’s passionate about social media and the effects it can have on a business’s performance.
- At least 4 years’ experience within a Social Media role
- A creative and hardworking mindset
- Proven knowledge of working with all social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written skills (English)
- Strong proofreading and editing skills (English)
- Experience working within a medium and large size team.
- Committed to getting the job done.
- Experience in a similar social media specialist role.
- Strong analytical experience (video performance, optimizing content publishing strategies)
- Experience using Photoshop, crowd tangle, tubular labs & similar analytical tools & platforms
- Commercial experience buying video content and budgeting
- High-level understanding of video/social media platforms (Facebook, Google My Business, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and positive outlook
You must apply for this job along with your Portfolio evidence. We do not accept any application which is not submitted along with a portfolio. We expect an extended portfolio from the projects you have done during minimum past 4 years.